Full-Time Children’s Ministry Pastor
Lansdowne Chinese Baptist Church is a dual-congregational (Mandarin and English), multi-generational evangelical church in Edmonton.
We are looking for a person who has God’s calling for full-time pastoral ministry and the heart and passion to serve the Lord through
children’s ministry. This pastor would have a vision in developing our vibrant children ministry to the next level. The pastor will be
strong in preaching/teaching and in leadership, and be capable of building up a ministry team of teachers and helpers.
The pastor is also a good communicator and able to develop strong relationships with both the English and Mandarin congregations.
This position will also be starting up a brand new weekly children’s outreach program such as Awana in the near future.
- Evangelical church background
- Calling from God to full-time ministry
- Passion to serve the Lord through children's ministry
- Graduate from Christian University/College or Seminary with Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience in both leadership and pastoral care in children’s ministry
- Ministry is in English, Mandarin language skills are an asset
General job description:
- Works under the lead pastor and is responsible to the board of deacons
- Coordinates with the Children’s Ministry deacon for mobilization and administration related to children’s ministry
- Provides spiritual direction and leadership for the Children’s Ministry
- Provides pastoral care for the Children’s Ministry team and overseeing spiritual needs of the children
- Responsible for preaching, teaching, and training of Children’s Ministry workers
- Reaches out to children’s parents and families
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to Frances Chew at email@example.com
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019